Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see.
Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere.
But if you listen to the sound of your own voice,
you can rise above doubt and judgment.
And you can see forever.
The game of golf requires exceptional honesty coupled with personal and professional integrity. I take these skills with me, along with patience and persistence, on and off the course. Through competitive tournament play and experiences as an LPGA instructor, I’ve gained substantial experience in leadership and team building skills.
My goal as an LPGA instructor is to help people of all ages and abilities discover the enjoyment of golf as a lifetime sport. My hope is everyone who plays golf enjoys the benefits of a sport that builds character and maintains an active lifestyle.
LPGA T&CP Member (Teaching and Club Professional)
David Leadbetter A-Swing certified instructor
Certified Club Fitter: Ping, Mizuno, Taylor Made, Adams, Nike, Callaway, Eyeline Golf, & KBS Shafts
Winsdor Parke Golf Club, Jacksonville, FL Assistant Golf Professional & LPGA Teaching Professional
• Assist in daily golf operations, tee time bookings, coordination of tournaments and clinics
• Develop, coordinate and run week-long junior golf clinics throughout the summer
• Provide private golf instruction for players of all ages and abilities
The First Tee of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL Program Coordinator & Level 1 Certified First Tee Coach
Mission: To impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
• Develop and deliver lesson plans geared to enrich the lives and motivate our youth to succeed
• Recruit and train new coaches and volunteers
• Assist in registration and website maintenance and updates
GolfTec, Jacksonville, FL Certified Personal Golf Coach
• Extensive knowledge of teaching methods, terminology and etiquette
• Taught more than 1,800 lessons using state-of-the-art video and motion analysis for players of all ages and abilities
• Helped numerous students post record low rounds, tournament wins, and hole-in-ones!
• Clubfitting using CG2 Foresight Launch Monitors and SwingLabs
Champions Club at Julington Creek, Jacksonville, FL Assistant Golf Professional
• Provide golf instruction for players of all ages and abilities using V1 Golf Video Analysis System
• Oversee all merchandising and ordering of equipment, accessories and apparel in the golf shop
• Coordinate tournaments and fundraising events
• Assist in daily golf operations and tee time bookings
Lady Tritons Golf Team, University of Missouri, St. Louis, MO Varsity Team Player
• Exceptional knowledge of NCAA and USGA rules, terminology and course etiquette
• Student Athlete Advisory Committee
• Scholar Athlete Award
• Hole-in-One, Prairie Bluff Golf Course, Chicago, IL
• UMSL freshman golfer record low score
• UMSL Women’s Golf Scholarship